Sierra (Dabell) Read has been bothering me for a little over a year now to begin my own family blog. While I have resisted up until now, the birth of our first child has left me an unabashed bragger. I think Elena is the greatest thing in the world and I assume that everyone else will think so too.
Elena was born almost 7 weeks ago in SLC and we have enjoyed every minute of her! She has a mix of red, blond, and brown hair sitting on top of a very curious mind. Elena is a big snuggler and received a lot of attention this last weekend when we celebrated her baby blessing with friends and family. We had a lovely couple of family dinners with immediate and extended families and wish that there had been more time to be together. Thank you to all who made the sacrifice to come out and see us!
So Sie, Merry Christmas, I finally made a blog.


5 comments:
Oh, I just LOVE her! She is so adorable! Cali has been talking about baby Lola ever since we visited you and even named her dolly after her! Hope you are doing well, we will try to visit as soon as we are free from illness!! Love ya!
I am so happy so started a blog! We had a wonderful weekend there. It was so fun to meet Elena, get to know Ammon better, and see you as a mommy! Hope it's not too long until we all get together again :)
My Dear Lisa—
I am so glad you converted to blogging! Elena IS worth bragging about and now you have a convenient platform on which to brag! Thank you for allowing us to celebrate her with you! She truly is a little beauty and blessing!
I am so glad you started a blog. It will soon take over your life and you'll start thinking of how to blog the pictures you're taking. I can't wait to see more of Elena.
I'm so glad you started a blog, too! She is absolutely beautiful, Lisa. Hopefully I can meet her in person sometime! Can't wait to hear your adventures in motherhood. :)
Post a Comment